Tell us who you are
Planet BOFA's personalised online learning is out of this world
Proud to be different, Planet BOFA is the only online KS2 teaching system to build a unique experience around each pupil. We test, tutor, retest and track your child's progress, boosting learning at every stage with a laser-focus on weaker areas.
1 A unique online learning platform
BOFA is a unique online learning platform, where every question comes as a triplet. BOFA supplies an initial test, followed by tailored teaching and learning. We then retest at a later date with a slightly different question. BOFA then creates helpful subject reports which you can use with your child or pass on to a teacher, saving valuable time for all concerned.
2 Questions are personalised according to past answers
The first stage your child will encounter whilst they are learning with BOFA is an Initial Test. This is used to determine which topics your child is already comfortable with, and where BOFA can help them to improve. Praise is given for correct answers, and the incorrectly answered questions are used to personalise the next part of the process.
3 Plenty of practice and explanation
Moving on to the practice and explanation stage, a similar question is used to explain to your child where they went wrong and how to improve next time. Your child then answers a question to allow them to practise, and further bespoke teaching and explanation is given if this is required.
4 Test, practise and retest
After about a week, so that children are not just testing their short-term memory, they move on to the Retest, which uses the third question in the triplet to assess the individual's improvement. Errors made at this stage are placed into a personal report.
5 A personal report is emailed to you
This report is emailed to you, and is also available to view online. It details the areas that your child struggled with, along with the questions they answered incorrectly, complete with the correct answers and explanations.
6 Bofa saves time
Planet BOFA saves time by only teaching topics that children need to learn; children enjoy the independent learning with regular praise.
7 Attention to detail
This is what makes BOFA so special, the attention to detail that allows us to nurture the potential in every child.
Someday, everyone will learn the BOFA way!
8 A bespoke, holistic programme
Our fully bespoke, holistic learning programme is loved by kids, preferred by schools, and is easy for the whole family to use. Welcome to the next generation of KS2 learning.
Register now to take a free demo test and see how effortless Planet BOFA is to use.
The unique benefits of using Planet BOFA
- Access to an unbeatable personalised learning tool that will propel your child to KS2 success (created by million-plus selling Bond Assessment author Andrew Baines).
- Planet BOFA is as unique as every child. No test question will ever be repeated during a pupil’s education with us.
- You'll be in good company. 4 million Planet BOFA tests have been done and counting...
- Faster results. Marking and feedback is instant. We quickly identify where children need the most help, and then zoom-in on their potential. Planet BOFA doesn't waste time teaching topics they already know.
- See happy, motivated pupils who are keen to learn. Confidence and scores sky-rocket as children feel independent managing their work, yet supported by our personalised approach. Customising the colours and text is helps too.
- Flexible, inclusive teaching that fits around family life. No one gets stuck learning with Planet BOFA. Explanations are easy to digest. The tests can be paused to help manage pupil study time. And each answer will be marked and tracked whether it’s within the time limit or not. A child is guided through weaker areas until they’re ready to move on.
- High-flyers are moved on by the Adaptive Learning algorithm to nurture their academic potential.
- Feedback is at your fingertips. Emails with key information arrive at the end of each test stage, so you're always up to speed on progress. When one learning cycle is complete (after the 'retest'), you'll receive a summary email report with links to the full reports. These show the questions the pupil didn’t get right, with answers and explanations; organised into topics to help teachers and tutor focus future learning.
- Hassle-free account management. We are constantly adding in new functionality to help all users access information as easily as possible. We always welcome suggestions to help us improve BOFA.