Tell us who you are
The Get-Started Guide
Ready to be a rocket scientist? Here’s how to get set, go!
SESSION 1: How will BOFA teach me?
We will walk you through the demo test to experience the complete formative learning process.
First go to the demo page.
- Complete the initial test (try to get some wrong).
- View your errors, then do the similar practice questions.
- Complete the retest test (try to get some wrong).
- The process ends with your report.
If you do not have an account with an active subscription
then do the following, if you do, go to Session 2:
- Now ask your parent/guardian to Register as a parent using their email address.
- They then buy your product in the shop.
- Finally they will create a unique pupil account for you to use your purchased product.
SESSION 2: ON YOUR OWN
- Do a full-length test
SESSION 3: WITH A PARENT OR GUARDIAN
- Go over the initial questions you didn’t get right
- Do the practice questions
WAIT 2-7 DAYS BEFORE DOING THE ‘RETEST’
Or you’ll be showing off your short-term memory power, not your progress!
SESSION 4: ON YOUR OWN
- Do the ‘retest’
Congratulations! You’ve completed a whole ‘test-and-learn’ cycle.
- Start a new test (usually in a new subject)
FROM SESSION 5 ONWARDS:
Planet BOFA explanations are easy to understand. You’ll be able to progress to doing the practice-question sessions on your own, and managing your own test cycles. When you want to spend more time working independently, talk this through with your family. Our friendly team is always on hand too. Just call or email us.
We know studying at Planet BOFA is fun, but it is important to leave 2-7 days between test and retest on the same paper. If you’re super-keen to progress while you take a break from one test, you can start a new test cycle in a different subject.