The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of these BOFA® tests and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 5400 questions, covering all the syllabus of the NEW Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for Mathematics for Arithmetic.
The tests are designed to be similar to the Key Stage 2 Mathematics Arithmetic Tests.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Arithmetic Demo test.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after a pupil has covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
We recommend you use pen/pencil and paper.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.