The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® demo test and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 2280 questions, covering all the syllabus of the NEW Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for English Spelling.
The tests are designed to be similar to the Key Stage 2 English Spelling Tests.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
- Work through the initial test on your own - try to get as many wrong as possible!
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest- ignore this for the demo :).
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test- again, get as many wrong as possible.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
10 minutes (full tests are 24)
10 words in each test (full tests also have 10)
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Use headphones if possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.