The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® demo test and to understand formative learning.
The tests contain 5400 questions, covering all the syllabus of the NEW Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for Mathematics.
The tests are designed to be similar to the Key Stage 2 Mathematics Reasoning Tests.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
- Work through the initial test on your own - try to get as many wrong as possible!
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest- ignore this for the demo :).
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test- again, get as many wrong as possible.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
10 minutes (full tests are 20 minutes)
10 questions in each test (full tests have 20 questions)
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
We recommend you use pen/pencil and paper.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.